Friday, April 27, 2007

God Indeed Supplies Our Needs


God is so awesome. These pictures are of our new home. Sarah and Matt's house finally sold so we were looking for a place. Everything was lost when John and I were separated so we have no furniture or household things.


And my God being the awesome God he is provided us with not only a place to live, but a completely furnished place. And not only is it completely furnished, the way it is decorated is absolutely perfect - right down to the colors. Green just happens to be my favorite color!

From the moment we walked in to look at this home I knew it was from the Lord. It made me think of my mom from the instant we saw it. I LOVE old homes! And the owner of this place has kept the motif to the style of the home. It is just gorgeous! It is filled with antiques, hardwood floors and even an old claw foot tub!

I am so thankful to the Lord for not only providing a need we had but that He so lovingly blessed us with something so perfectly fitted to my personality and desires. Our God truly is an Awesome God!

No comments: