Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Matthew!





















It is so hard to believe my second oldest son is 23 years old today. Where have all those years gone?

Happy Birthday Matthew. I thank the Lord for allowing me to be your mom. I am very proud of you and love you very much.

My prayer for you today is that you will become the man of God you were born to be.



That you will have the blessing and love of the Lord in your life always.

That His hand will be upon you always to guide you and lead you in the way of righteousness.

That you will always find joy in everything you do.

May He keep you safe and give you the desires of your heart. And above all else, may you come to know the Lord in a very real and wonderful way all the days of your life.

We all love you and miss you!

No comments: