Sunday, August 07, 2011

My Little Kissy Face

 Kellen is growing so quickly. It's hard to believe he is going to be two in a couple months. 


He talks up a storm, we may not always know what he is saying, but he does so it's OK. Although he is learning words very quickly. 


It was so much fun spending two weeks in Indy recently. The last week we were there I got to take care of Kellen for the week instead of him going to Daycare. I had a blast! 




He is so much fun now. He has the most amazing smile, although he has always had that. He blows kisses and gives hugs. There is nothing better than getting a hug from a little one especially when it's their idea. 

I taught him to say, bye bye see ya...it's so cute when he does it. He of course already knew bye bye but the see ya part was new. He is so expressive in his facial expressions, his mannerisms and even attitude. 

He loves to be outside. Every morning one of the first things he would do would be to go to the front door and say outside. Then he would go to where all the shoes are and start trying to put a pair on so he could go outside! Playing in his little pirate ship pool is one of his favorite things to do outside. Although he usually insists on having someone sit in the pool with him. 

I was wondering how Kellen and Maggie would get along, they were buddies in March when Kellen spent a couple weeks with us. It took a little while for Maggie to settle down enough but a few days before we were ready to leave, they once again became buddies. 

It's interesting to watch Kellen and Maggie grow and change over the months. Puppies and kids are a lot alike in that respect. Each month brings something new and exciting in their personality and expressions. 
I'll be spending a couple weeks in Indy watching Kellen while his mommy and daddy are on vacation. I won't be taking Maggie though because with Kellen's two huskies it would be just too much work. But I plan on having a blast with my little Kissy Face. I can't wait to see what changes have taken place between now and October. 


Every time I spend time with Kellen I always remember to thank the Lord for the miracle of his becoming part of our family. He is such a blessing to all of us and a true testament of the love of God for us. 

No comments: